We realize it can be a little strange going to a new place and meeting new people for the first time, but you will find normal, imperfect and friendly people here.
If you are new or newish to Newlife, we would love to meet you & show you around, maybe chat over coffee.
Just click bullhorn to let us know how we can help .
Just starting your faith journey? Hiking
Our beliefs Bible
Our team Users
When you arrive, we ask that you check your child into Kidslife ministry:
- Just look for the signs directing you to the check-in desk. A computer printed name tag and claim tag will be provided with your child's name, allergies and any pertinent information.
- From there, you can walk your child to their age specific classroom. When you return at the end of service just go to the check-in desk and Check-Out your child and hand your claim tag to the teacher.
- Thank you for your understanding & help in making sure we have a safe environment for your kids to learn about God.
- Questions about check-in Question Circle
- Who's involved with Kidslife User
You can expect friendly & authentic people, engaging & relevant worship, compelling teaching from the Bible, and an opportunity to encounter God.
You can expect to be encouraged, challenged, convicted, excited, and most importantly, welcomed.
Have questions? Question Circle