We are a group of imperfect people who are passionate about following Jesus! We invite you to join us no matter what you believe or how you behave because we all need someone to connect with and believe the best about us.
We gather Sunday at 10:00 a.m. & Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
What To Expect
- Our service to last about 90 minutes
- A casual dress environment (we want you to be you)
- Childcare during the service for those 12 and under
- Dynamic music with times of praise and worship
- Opportunity to connect with a small group
- Times to pray both personally and corporately
- A Bible-based message to help us live out our faith
- Life Change as we connect with God & others in a meaningful way
- A safe and secure worship environment
We have classes for all ages from nursery to adults at 7:00 p.m.
- Lil Sprouts for those birth - age 5 in the nursery area (don't forget to check in)
- Kidslife for those age 5 to 12 in Rooms 1 & 2
- 213 for teens age 13 - 18 in Romm 213 upstairs
- Churchlife for adults in the sanctuary
- Pinewood Derby - Feb. 21st at 6:00 p.m.
- Ladies Gathering - Feb. 22nd at 9:00 a.m. contact Melissa for details
- Youth Night Out - Feb. 29th contact Pastor Tim for details
- Mission Trip Interest Meeting - March 15th after worship service
- Great conversation & coffee at the Coffee Shop from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Water Baptism service - March 29th @ 10 am
- Mexico Mission Trip - July 13th - 18th for more info
- Life Groups are in session so get connected
- Check out our events page for more