We realize it can be a little strange going to a new place and meeting new people for the first time, but you will find normal, imperfect and friendly people here.
We are a church of families, of empty nesters, young adults and those looking to retire and we think it's great to have a multigenerational church where everyone can love, serve and celebrate their different phases of life together.
If you are new or newish to Newlife, we would love to meet you & show you around, get you a coffee. Just click bullhorn to let us know how we can help .
Just starting your faith journey? Hiking
Text conx to 94000 & follow the prompts
Our beliefs Bible
Our team Users
When you arrive you will need to check your child into Kidslife ministry:
- Just look for the signs directing you to the check-in desk. A computer printed name tag and claim tag will be provided with your child's name, allergies and any pertinent information.
- From there, you can walk your child to their age specific classroom. When you return at the end of service just go to the check-in desk and Check-Out your child and hand your claim tag to the teacher.
- Thank you for your understanding & help in making sure we have a safe environment for your kids to learn about God.
- Questions about check-in Question Circle
- Who's involved with Kidslife User
You can expect friendly & authentic people, engaging & relevant worship, compelling teaching from the Bible, and an opportunity to encounter God. You can expect to find a place where perfection is not the standard, but rather finding a community of others to share life with in new & exciting ways. You can expect to be encouraged, challenged, convicted, excited, and most importantly, welcomed.
Have questions? Question Circle