What we believe is vital to our faith and how we live that out in our everyday lives.
We believe that the Bible is the final authority for what our faith, lifestyle and eternity will be.
We are not guided by opinions, cultural trends or world value systems.
- Holy Bible - we believe that the Bible in it's original form is unerring, inspired, and infallible.
- Trinity - we believe that God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit are all eternal, co-equal and all God.
- Jesus - we believe that Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, crucified, died, and rose again.
- Holy Spirit - we believe the Holy Spirit was given to empower the Church during Pentecost and is a deposit by faith in every believer.
- Salvation - we believe that all are saved by grace through faith in Jesus and that it is a free gift from God that is extended and required of all people.
- Water Baptism - we believe it is the expectation of all believers to be baptized by immersion following the example of Jesus.
- Healing - we believe that God has provided healing for all believers by the life, death and sacrifice of Jesus.
- Communion - we believe in practicing communion to remember the death and resurrection of Jesus.
- The Church - we believe that the Church is God's plan and it is the Body of Christ, the habitation of the Holy Spirit and each person is added to the Church as they believe in and follow Jesus.
- Heaven - we believe heaven is the eternal promise and citizenship of all believers in Jesus.
- Hell - we believe hell is the eternal promise and habitation of all judged by God to spend in torment with the devil and his angels.
- Second Coming of Jesus - we believe in the literal return of Jesus - first to resurrect the dead in Christ and then those who are alive and have remained in Him. This will occur at a time undetermined by the Bible.