We are designed by God to connect, interact and serve with others. Check out the video, it explains our hope for you.
- Potluck & Prayer Group - 2nd & 4th Fridays at 6:00 p.m. Leon & Cailey Raglin lead this group at 94 Kokanee Dr in Kelso
- Snack & Study Group - 2nd & 4th Sundays at 5:00 p.m. David & Darlene Lee lead this group at Newlife in the lobby
- Comfortable Connection Group - 2nd & 4th Sunday's at 5:00 p.m. Sally Juntunen leads this group at 2521 Northlake Ave in Longview
- Friends & Food Group - 2nd, 3rd & 4th Sundays at 5:00 p.m. Kim Dole & Lisa Stavas lead this group at 218 Leif Dr in Kelso
- Kid & Pet Friendly Group - Sundays at 5:00 p.m. Brian & Melissa Morris host this group at 2102 Boyd St in Kelso
- College Age Group - 2nd & 4th Thursdays at Redleaf in Kelso. Tim & Deder Arnold lead this group
We believe life is better together! The benefits of being connected with a small group where you can share, grow, ask questions and make friends is vital to mature faith. Below is a list of small groups to connect and/or serve with.
- Newlife Recovery Group - Monday's 7:00 p.m. at Newlife
- Compass Group for men - Tuesday's 7:15 a.m. at Taco Time in Longview
- Community House Outreach Group - 3rd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
- Adult Topical Discussion - Wednesday's 7:00 p.m. at Newlife
- Ladies Bible Study - Thursday's 10:00 a.m. in Heritage Hall at Newlife
- Food Ministry Group - 2nd Thursday of the month in room 101 at Newlife
- Clothing Ministry Group - Thursday's 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Newlife